Blog welcome opening

Hello to all,

I'm Nassim BEN GHMISS and this will be my personal Blog to post informations about thinks that passionate me. 

Professionally I'm working as a Web developer, designer and security expert. From project management to technical expertise, I dedicate myself to Web technologies because they offer tools that's so cool to improve humanity communication and sharing.

I've studied a Master degree in IT and Communication. This allowed me to learn most of my management skills meanwhile I was learning new Web technology by myself.

This is why I want to share my experiences and studies about my hobbies on this Blog.

Have a nice time during your visit.

Regards.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Merci de votre commentaire. Celui-ci est en cours de modération.

Most seen